Supplier Code of Conduct
Any Supplier that manufactures goods for Threads Uniform Agency or agents appointed by Threads Uniform Agency shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and any other country in which Supplier is doing business, including, without limitation, those relating to labor/child labor, worker health and safety, product safety, and the environment. Supplier will be held accountable for the operations of its subcontractors and will be required to implement a monitoring program to ensure that all contractors are compliant. This monitoring program shall include periodic inspections by Threads Uniform Agency and/or its agents or representatives, and any violations of the standards and principles set forth herein shall be promptly reported to Threads Uniform Agency. Suppliers who subcontract with other manufacturers shall require compliance with this Code of Supplier Ethics, and Threads Uniform Agency and/or its agents or representatives will be allowed unrestricted access to Supplier’s facilities and all relevant records at all times, with or without advance notice.
- Forced Labor: There shall not be any use of forced labor, whether in the form of prison labor, indentured labor, bonded labor, or otherwise.
- Child Labor: No person shall be employed at an age younger than 15 (or 14 where the law of the country of manufacture allows) or younger than the age for completing compulsory education in the country of manufacture where such age is higher than 15.
- Nondiscrimination: No person shall be subject to any discrimination in employment, including hiring, salary, benefits, advancement, discipline, termination, or retirement, on the basis of sex, color, race, religion, age, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
- Health and Safety: Supplier shall ensure a safe and healthy working environment to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, linked with, occurring in the course of, or as a result of the operation of the facilities.
- Wages: Suppliers shall comply with all applicable wage and hour laws, rules, and regulations.
Threads Uniform Agency does not tolerate Supplier involvement with any form of human trafficking, slavery, or unsafe working conditions. Investigation into human trafficking and slavery allegations will be given immediate priority, and swift actions will be taken against Suppliers when evidence supports claims of wrongdoing.